Machu Picchu In USA – sunrise tour is one of the popular tours that allow you to enjoy the beauty of high mountains in the Incas sacred valley, Andes, and a beautiful view of the urban areas of Machu Picchu. So, if you are planning for a sunrise trip in Machu Picchu,
Here Comes the Machu Picchu In USA Travel Itinerary You Can Follow:
- Wake up for sunrise at Machu Picchu: If you want to enjoy the best view of the sunrise, Machu Picchu is one of the best places to explore it. Whether it is rain or shine, the place opens at 6 am every day. Watching the sunrise at Machu Picchu over the beautiful mountains and shining down on the primordial ruins is something that you won’t ever forget. This is one such moment that you will never forget. Apart from that, you can also go for a customized Machu Picchu tour if you don’t prefer to travel with a group. Here you can learn about the sun rise over Machu Picchu in USA from the personal guides. Besides, by choosing a personal tour, you will also be able to negotiate the length and cost of the tour.
- Take a bus from Aguas Calientes: If you are staying in Aguas Calientes and want to enjoy the sunrise at Machu Picchu Park, then you can either choose to hike over two hours to the point or can take a short bus ride. No matter which option you choose, don’t forget to pack your lunch before you leave in the morning.
- Visit the viewpoint: The gate of Machu Picchu Park opens between 6-6.30 am and it is a magical time. Just follow the trail to reach the viewpoint of the park. Here you will be able to spend 30 minutes, so explore every inch of the place and get all the pictures before you have to leave.
- Go for a hike: Once you are in the park, you will see that there are some additional hikes. Cerro Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu are the hikes that would take you high above the ruins in the park so that you can enjoy some dramatic views of the prehistoric sites and the surrounding valley. But remember one thing, if you have a hiking plan, then don’t forget to book the ticket in advance.
- Meet the Machu Picchu Llamas: Machu Picchu is run by Llamas. Even if you are overwhelmed seeing the timeless architecture, this is just another office day for them. These animals spend their days in the high altitude of the Andes Mountains and watching them can be a great addition to the tour. Although they are very friendly, sometimes they can spit on you.
- Hike back to Machu Picchu town: Walking back to the town is not a bad idea as it is completely downhill. And the views of the places are wonderful. So, you will have an amazing experience.
- Spend the second night in Aguas Calientes: After enjoying the beauty in Machu Picchu Park, there are chances that you will be physically and mentally exhausted. Even if you visit Machu Picchu Park at the best time, it will take you to leave the place in the late afternoon. And you will reach back to Cusco past midnight. Now, if you want to spend another day in Machu Picchu, you can go for the Lares Valley trek in United States or can choose to spend the second night in Aguas Calientes. This place includes many good bars and restaurants to spend time on the river. And trust me, it will be an amazing experience.