Thank you for choose !
Peruvian products and services can often be different from your country of origin. We recommend you to read carefully the following information:
Traveling around Peru: Do Adventures Peru operates in regions where standards of accommodation services, transport and others may not always be as to which you are accustomed. However, we do our best with all the possible care to give you the best services with high-quality standards.
Travel in Peru requires flexibility, patience, sensitivity, good mood and above all being flexible to changes that could be made, due to circumstances or events beyond our control such as: protests of the population against the government, natural disasters such as landslides, flooding, lasting rains, etc., When booking any kind of our services you automatically agree with the terms and conditions of the trip, and authorize Do Adventures Peru to make modifications without any responsibility.
- When you book our trips (traditional tours, hiking, jungle, and the others) you assume the risks associated with personal accidents, medical emergencies, problems of air travel, etc For all these cases, We do not accept any liability. We recommend hiring travel insurance.
- You must give knowledge to Do Adventures Peru of any health problem or allergies you may have.
You have to be in good physical and mental conditions, if your health is questionable you will need to consult your primary care doctor to see if you are suitable or not for the trip.
If you are more than 70 you will need to give us a current medical certificate.
- During the journeys, if you are going to do different activities or If you have any problems with the services provided during the tour, you will have to inform the tour leader immediately in order to give a quick solution.
- To confirm your booking all clients will have to deposit the first amount requested by our staff. The remaining value of the trip will be paid in full 48 hours in advance of the start date of the tour. these payments can be made with credit or debit card online via PayPal for which the customer assumes a 5% tax.
- To get the student discount, at the time of booking you will need to send us a photo of the international student green card (isic.org), also you have to carry during the trip, in case you do not have it you have to an extra. Other cards will not be accepted even if it is a university card.
- You will be required to send us a copy of your original passport to book also you have to bring during the journey. If you have a renewed passport you will need to present both of them. It is your responsibility to update your passport for the traveling period.
Cancellations: The initial deposit of the booking is 100% non-refundable If you wish to cancel for any reason. If you change the start date of your trip there will be a penalty to pay.
-If you cancel the trip with more than 6 weeks in advance to the start date of the tour, there will not be an extra penalty.
-If canceled within 6 to 2 weeks before the start of the tour, you will lose 60% of the total value of the trip.
-If you cancel within 2 to 1 week before the start of the tour, you will lose 80% of the total cost of the trip.
-If you cancel within the week to 36 hours before the start of the tour, you will lose 90 % of the total cost of the trip.
However, if it is about a trek we can organize a train tour to Machu Picchu with an overnight in Aguas Calientes to joining the group. There will be an extra cost according to which trek was.
Inca trail: permits for the Inca trail is registered in your name and it is impossible to change the date and to transfer them to another person, once you booked. These are regulations of the entity that manages the tour of the Inca trail.
- During the Hikes: If symptoms of an illness are present during the trip and can’t continue with the tour, our staff will take you to an area where you will get emergency medical assistance. Land transport, air transport, or any kind of medical assistance will be borne by customers. If you could not complete the tour due to illness, we will help you to be able to get together with the group at Machupicchu. Also, in these cases, there is no refund of the cost of the tour.
- We will take the finest care possible in our trips to avoid accidents, illnesses, and loss of personal property, by providing qualified personnel. We accept the responsibility for actions that may be carried out by our own staff but no of others.
- We do not accept any responsibility for the actions of third parties, you are totally responsible for your personal belongings and rented equipment.
- We are not responsible for unfavorable weather conditions, natural disasters, accidents, diseases, injuries, loss of belongings, etc., it is each client’s responsibility to purchase travel insurance to cover these types of events.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel the trip for any uncontrollable condition that may arise. In extreme cases, when the Inca Trail is declared to be closed or impassable for security reasons, your trip will be replaced by an alternative hike.